Swapping inputs on Kworld ATSC 11x

Now that I've gotten the basics working on my Kworld ATSC 115, it's on
to what initially intrigued me about this card.  That's the dual RF
inputs.  The standard driver as of Linux v2.6.21 does analog and 8VSB
on the top input and QAM on the bottom input.  My desired behavior is
analog and QAM on one input and 8VSB on the other.  No problem.  It
was an easy enough driver hack to make it do what I wanted.

Others might be interested in this change too, so is there any
willingness from the core DVB maintainers to accept a patch to make
this configurable via a module parameter?  If so, would you like one
global setting for all cards or one setting for each card?

David
--
David Engel
david@xxxxxxxxxx