Re: dib0700 problems (nova-T usb stick)

Hi,

The biggest problem is, that we have no time to investigate the issue and
it is no problem on the Windows-platform (because of a different call
sequence).

It has nothing to with the I2C-gating used. It is a basic problem of doing
I2C while streaming is enabled. Not 100% what is exactly the problem.

I filed the problem to the correct guys at DiBcom - they will see (sooner
or later).

Sorry,
Patrick.