Re: how to record entire TS?

From: Tim Hewett <tghewett1@xxxxxxxxxx>

I know that if you use dvbstream to record then it provides a wildcard PID of 8192 for recording a whole transponder or multiplex.

how would I go about making the entire transport stream  (including
PSI packets) available for recording? I assume there is a way to send the
whole thing to the dvr device file, anyone know how?

Thanks.

Thanks Tim! Setting the pid to 0x2000 (8192) worked. I also did set the dmx_pes_filter_params.pes_type needs to DMX_PES_OTHER. The dvr device now presents the entire TS.

- Jorge