Re: A correction on nasty stupid statements

Tuners / demodulators that offer DVB-T functions are for example the MT352 or the ZL10353.

it doesn't seem to be clear if he differentiates tuners or demods, all
together he doesn't understand what I wrote.
Just to clear something up, if someone googles around and finds his
name it's everywhere the same mess, he has been banned in several
other forums (eg. pinnacle forum) already, posts have got deleted etc.
I told him to stay out of the whole issues since he has no programming
experience and relies on what he feels to be good (that's just what he
sent to me a while ago).

I won't pay any attention to such mails anymore.

Markus