ATI HDTV Wonder help

I am working on writing a driver for the ATI HDTV Wonder for FreeBSD
and was wondering if someone here had more specific information on
the card?  (How things are connected, how to get data sheet for the
tuner/demodulator, etc.)

I have managed to get the nxt200x to tune, and I can get some data out
of the card (that is valid), but for some reason, I'm only getting
about 8% of the 19.39Mbps data stream.

In looking at duplicating, it seems that the ATI card uses the parallel
mode of the CX2388x chip, but the PINMUX register is not set to enable
the MPEG_PAR_EN bit (bit 7), yet nxt200x_set_ts_param clears the serial
bit in ts_gen_cntrl (bit 3)...

I've tried to talk w/ ATI a number of times over the years, and they
have not responded to any request for information...

If someone could help, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579