Re: want to work on the Pinnacle PCTV 200e

Sorry for not replying , I'm still not sure however if writing this is that easy so that even I can could do it. However I still have (at least) two questions:

a) Is there any special action to take since the tuner is "behind" the USB bus (I know the dvb-usb stuff takes care of this, but the wiki says the usb protocol it non-standard, which means to me that the commands to the tuner will have to be wrapped in into commands for the usb bridge, or so. It that sentence doesn't make any sense, it's an indicator that I'm too stupid for this task ;)

b) I've tried to feed the device with the data from usbsniff.log, however the problem is that usbreplay doesn't show me any of the entries from the analyzed.log file (the file is neither empty nor longer than 73000 lines)

If writing a driver for that is not only easy but also quick to do, I really recommend that you take care of this, unless I manage to do it before next Monday.

Jakob

Markus Rechberger wrote:
since I haven't received any answer yet, was the information I sent to
you useful, otherwise I'll keep that device on my todolist for the
next few weeks it doesn't seem to be undoable for a beginner at
least..

Markus