Re: want to work on the Pinnacle PCTV 200e

Okay, the card has it's own page in the Wiki.
Its already loaded with some information I could gather..

http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Pinnacle_PCTV_200e

Markus Rechberger wrote:
Hi,

can you put all your current information together onto a wikisite?
It shouldn't be hard to get that device work I have the same one but I
haven't had time to get my fingers on it yet...
I can give you some hints what to look at in the logfiles if you put
everything together somewhere.

Markus