Re: Mantis and MB86A16 (VP-1034) and DiseqC commands not working.

>> sounds like you don't have the tone burst working. Looking in there..
>> Can you please try the modified burst callback ? You may/may not need to
>> play a bit with a bit of sleep after the break in each case.
>>

> Sorry Manu, but this is not about diseqc-burst either ...

There are 4 things

1) 13v/18v (LNB Polarization control) (vp1034_set_voltage)
2) 22k tone control (it has OFF/ON) (mb86a16_set_tone)
3) burst (A/B unmodulated/modulated) uses 22k modulation
(mb86a16_send_diseqc_burst)
4) diseqc functions (mb86a16_send_diseqc_msg)

> Unless our mutual terminology is inconsistent, "diseqc-burst" is a
> simple enhancement method of controlling an individual 2-state switch,
> in addition to existing conventional control by 18/13V for pol selection
> and 22kHz for band selection (see:
> http://www.eutelsat.com/satellites/pdf/Diseqc/Reference%20docs/bus_spec.pdf).
>

> What I need is DiSEqC 1.0 support, as specified in the above document,
> where the entire control information (sat,pol,band) is being passed by
> means of a digital message. No voltages or tones.

that one you are looking at send_diseqc_msg. You just managed to confuse
me with the additional "22kmodulation" in there

IIRC, send_msg had been working. need to see what's wrong. (Maybe diseqc
bus is busy ?)
Can you add a dumb short sleep (~10 ms) before the for loop and try a
larger sleep within the for loop (~100 - 200mS) and see whether any
change in behaviour ?