Mantis and MB86A16 (VP-1034) and DiseqC commands not working.

Manu, list,

I was testing DiseqC to control my rotor (Palm H-H 2100A) and because i could not get a scan done I finally pulled my rotor from my roof top and placed it next to the pc.

I found the following results:

- When I boot my pc and modprobe the mantis module the card powers on. I see a green light lighting up on my rotor. - When I tried the goto position 0 diseqc command I saw my light change from green to red to green. This normal when the command string is send to the rotor ( I do have another card which show the same effect). But the rotor does not change position. - When I tried the goto X diseqc command saw my light change from green to red to green. But the rotor does not change position.

The only difference I could see is that the change in colour is faster for the VP-1034 card than my other card a VP-1020a (which is working as it should).

So for now DiseqC does not work. I do not have the equipment to check the signal on the cable to my lnb to see if the commands are transmitted allright.

Regards,

Michel.