Re: AF9005 not installable anymore?

En/na P. van Gaans ha escrit:
It seems the driver from /hg/~manu/af9005 can't be used on a recent v4l-dvb version? Possibly I'm just messing up or I should use another directory or something, but I could imagine that code that wasn't changed for 2 weeks gets incompatible. Any help?

A new device has been added in the meantime, so the patch doesn't apply cleanly anymore. You have to hand edit linux/drivers/media/dvb/dvb-usb/Kconfig adding the missing lines at the end:

config DVB_USB_AF9005
        tristate "Afatech AF9005 DVB-T USB1.1 support"
        depends on DVB_USB
        select DVB_TUNER_MT2060 if !DVB_FE_CUSTOMISE
        help
Say Y here to support the Afatech AF9005 based DVB-T USB1.1 receiver
          and the TerraTec Cinergy T USB XE (Rev.1)

config DVB_USB_AF9005_REMOTE
        tristate "Afatech AF9005 default remote control support"
        depends on DVB_USB_AF9005
        help
          Say Y here to support the default remote control decoding for the
          Afatech AF9005 based receiver.

Or just use the complete /hg/~manu/af9005 tree.

Would it be possible to push the driver to the main repository?

Bye
--
Luca