Re: Msi DigiVOX A/D II compatibility

On 4/30/07, Claudio Ghirlanda <clhona@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everybory I saw that  the Msi DigiVOX A/D pctv hybrid card works on
linux; is it the same for the Msi DigiVOX A/D II version ? Has it the same
em2880 module as the previous version? Did someone ever install it?
thank you

best would be if you could ask MSI about that (chances that they'll
tell you shouldn't be bad, since it's no secret information)

on the em28xx project website someone took the driver for the MSI
DigiVox A/D II for his MSI DigiVox A/D I em28xx device.

Markus