Re: USB PCTV Hybrid Pro

Hi,

have you had a look at the em28xx driver on mcentral.de?

Markus

On 4/29/07, Felipe Balbi <felipebalbi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello all,

I've bought this device to play around with writing the driver.

So should I start providing support to this device?
Where to get information about how to use the API?
Is there any work in progress for this device?

Hopefully I'll be able to help providing this driver.

Thanks in advance

--
Best Regards,

Felipe Balbi