Re: TT-3200

Hi,

On Fri, Apr 20, 2007 at 08:44:28PM +0200, JPT wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Manu said:
>
> >Currently the STB0899 supports the KNC1 and the Satelco cards. Some
> >additional work needs to go in to get it going on for other cards.
> >Still quite some more to be done overall.
>
> I wonder if we are able to do this without Manu...
>
> Magnus?
> Peter?
> Mauro?
> Artem?
> Deon?
>
> how is your knowledge of the stuff?
> [...]

I developed a USB device driver some time ago.
But I have no knowledge with DVB developing.

So I don't think I can help you much.

> about me...
> I did some hardware programming many years ago... on DOS.
> but did not yet write anything in c/cpp on linux.
> with some hints from manu, I would give it a try.
>
> isn't the first step just associating driver and PCI-Ids?

Yes, but you also need to know how the linux dvb-stack is working and
you need the specifications of the dvb-card.

Without that I don't know where to start.

Regards, Artem

--
Artem Makhutov
Unterort Str. 36