TT-3200

Hallo,

many years ago I only a user of the good work of linux-dvb team within projects like vdr and mythtv.

Now I am an owner of a TT3200 card and try to run the sources on http://linuxtv.org/hg/~manu/stb0899-c5 together with the founded patches. Without success. I spend a lot of time to find anything but for me it seems so that the the progress of the development of TT3200 (and may be dvb-s2) is not so big the last 3 month.
I dont found any newer repository like manus stb0899-c5. It is rigth?

Because in real-life I am a hard- and software-developer I try to get the description of STB0899 and STB6100, but without success. So I start to review the DVB-sources especially the changed parts for the KNC ONE DVB-S2-board.

The question is how can I help? Who can send me the descriptions of STB0899 and STB6100 or wich is the "official" way to get this?

Interpohl.