Re: 2 MSI Megasky 580s - different tuning results

Hi.
I have five of them and I also came to the conclusion that there's something wrong with the agc settings. Where I live the signal is quite weak so I have a roof-mounted antenna amplifier with variable gain. None of the other six types of cards I've tried, PCI or USB, have any reception problems but with these I have to lower the gain on the amplifier for them to tune every time. And just like you, I have one that's a lot worse than the others. I have also tried every patch ever posted here without any improvements.

/Magnus