Re: Afatech af9005 unstable reception [added: mt2060 gain control?]

En/na Thomas Pinz - DC2RPT ha escrit:

Hi Luca,
On Monday 16 April 2007 08:57, Luca Olivetti wrote:
I live ~6km to the transmitting tower, and I cannot get at least one mux
(the rest are mostly fine though). But, in my case, it's the same under
windows.

On which channels are muxes (also the belgian one) ? An which of them don't you get ?

Look at the es-Collserola file. I don't get c26 and c33, but I think that's normal, since those are local tv directed at Barcelona and I'm at the opposite side (though I could get a glimpse once of c26).
c61 is the best of all, the others are so-so and the problematic one is c64.

Maybe you can also find out the transmission power of the muxes. Here for example they are not equal.

According to some forums neither are here, and it seems they screwed many times with that mux. However I still think I should receive it fine. Probably they'll increase the power, or I'll have to raise the antenna (I have a building blocking direct line of sight to the tower)

Bye
--
Luca