Re: Afatech af9005 unstable reception [added: mt2060 gain control?]

En/na P. van Gaans ha escrit:

[please, keep this on list, and avoid top posting, I hate it and I was tempted to ignore your message ]

Thanks, I tried but I get a load of compilation errors. I don't know if I have a mt2060.

Look in the syslog, you should see an "MT2060: successfully identified" or if you have a qt1010 "Quantek QT1010 successfully identified.".

I don't really know what I'm doing wrong, I tried

Oop, there's an error there. In the second block between #if 0...#endif there's a "if (strong) {" line, change that to "if (state->strong) {"

debugging it but my little PHP knowledge is not enough to debug C code. I just uncommented everything that said something about the strong signal, maybe I uncommented too much?

there are just two sections of code in function af9005_fe_read_status enclosed in "#if 0" just change that to "#if 1".

To the rest of the list, maybe there should be a standardized way to adjust tuner gain in dvb_tuner_ops or is the mt2060 the only tuner with adjustable gain (even if in its current incarnation mt2060.c doesn't do it)?

Bye

--
Luca