Re: [Patch] USBVision - Fix NT1005 Bridge detection

Hi Dwaine and Thierry,

The patch seems to be ok. However, it is not nice to do this:

> +       if ((!strcmp(usbvision_device_data[model].ModelString, "Dazzle
> Fusion Model DVC-90 Rev 1 (SECAM)")) &&

Since, if for some reason, people decide to change the comment at
usbvision-cards, it will break the above code. Instead, it is better to
create a code for each board and for its value.

I've did such change on:
	http://linuxtv.org/hg/~mchehab/usbvision

It also honors CodingStyle max line size.

I've also removed some duplicated stuff (ID Vendor/Product) and changed
some flags to use bitmap. As result, It saved about 1K of kernelspace
area.

I also noticed that the same name string were used for more than one
board. So, I've added a number for the duplicated names to avoid having
the same name for two different boards. It would be better, however, to
replace the duplicated definitions to a proper one, or to merge the
entries, if they are just referring to the same board.

May you test it and comment?

--
Cheers,
Mauro