RE: High number of uncorrected blocks with TT-C1500 andQAM256

>I have had similar experience like You with the same card (TT DVB
C1500)
>regarding QAM64. I discovered that there had been a successful fix for
>this done for QAM128 by changing the sweeprate, see
>http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2006-February/008439.html
>So I made some test to find a working sweeprate for QAM64, see
>http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2006-May/010141.html
>
>You might have to the same trip for QAM256?

>+       case QAM_256:
>+               delay = 200;
>+               sweeprate = YOUR_SWEEPRATE;
>+               break;
>
>         default:
>                 return -EINVAL;

I am experiencing same problem with QAM 256 .. Tried putting sweeprate =
250, but it seemed to make no visible difference. Is there any other way
to figure out what could be right than just trying different values and
recompiling?

--Kari