Re: any suggested DVB-S USB hardware?

Stephen Rowles ha scritto:
Posting to the mailing list gives an opportunity for someone to come back with a real "I use this device everyday for my main PVR box and I'm perfectly happy with it" type response, of course typically people don't do that, but the opportunity is there :) .

Maybe there is a need for another part of the wiki that has a much smaller list of devices, listed by "real" things people can buy rather than chips, that contains devices known to work solidly without major issues, and some information about what kernel they were supported from?

This is the info i need! I've not that money to make tests on hardware :-(

I need the list, print it, go to the store and check if they have it.