requesting public review of the HVR3000 framework changes

Hello all!
I am probably the wrong person to do this, but I own a Haupauge
HVR-3000, and I am using Steven Toths driver[1][2] since a few months
with no problems (except disecq support) with kernel 2.6.17.
Currently that tree does not compile against 2.6.20 - it is 6 months
old, and it would be really sad to see support for that card go away.
So as asked by Steven himself[3] i'd like to "urge the public review of
the HVR3000 framework changes" (whatever that means :)).
I don't know by whom this tree should be reviewed, but can please
someone that has the skills other than Steven himself have a look at it?

Thanks, and I hope I did not make an idiot out of myself with this mail.

Bye

[1]http://linuxtv.org/hg/~stoth/hvr3000
[2]http://linuxtv.org/hg/~stoth/hvr3000?cmd=changeset;node=3f78be7007f6effe27654a45dce8ed9a734e22c0;style=gitweb
[3]http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2007-February/016106.html