TUV1236d

Brett Taylor wrote:
>> Out of curiosity, what happens if you switch RF inputs?  There was a
>> patch submitted about two weeks or so ago that may have affect the RF
>> inputs on your card ... Though, I don't think that it would have been
>> picked up and made it into the gentoo sources just yet , but I could be
>> wrong, so it is worthwhile looking into this.  Mike Krufky would
>> probably have an idea about it.

All linuxtv.org repositories have broken behavior for the TUV1236d NIM.

This includes ATSC110 and ATi HDTV Wonder.

The code is CORRECT, in this repository:

http://linuxtv.org/hg/~mkrufky/kernel-sync

This fix has already been merged into 2.6.20.y -stable kernel series, AND 2.6.21-rc

It isn't yet in the v4l-dvb master branch, but it will get there eventually.
--
Michael Krufky