Re: patch, which supports some new DVB-C budget cards

On Monday 12 February 2007 23:54:28 e9hack wrote:

> it exist some new DVB-C budget cards, which are based on the KNC ONE
> (Terratec, Setalco) design. They are using a new tuner with the
> TDA10023 as demodulator. The main work to support this chip was done
> by Georg Auer.

The patch is unfortunately not yet applied. This has different reasons.
1. We need your and for the TDA10023 part Georg Acher's sign-off
message.

> The Patch changes the following things:
> - Added support for the frontend TDA10023
> - Added the KNC ONE DVB-C V1.0 card, which uses the alternative i2c
> address of 0xd - Added the Satelco Easywatch DVB-C card with the id
> 1894:002c - Added the KNC ONE Plus DVB-C card with the id 1894:0022
> - Added the Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-C card with the id 153b:1176
> - Removed the polarity switching of the clock for the DVB-C cards in
> budget-av.c. This hack is no longer necessary because the saa7146 can
> do the job to remove the additional FEC bytes from the TS.

2. Multiple independent changes in one patch are greatly disliked since
the complicate debugging.

I can work on 2. but the signatures are requirred. Please provide them.

kind regards
Janne