cheap USB DVB-T stick

I completely lost it here. I'm trying to buy an affordable (max 35 euro) USB DVB-T stick in The Netherlands or Germany. But the wiki is completely outdated and I have no idea how to figure out what stick works. Nothing from the Wiki is on the shelves, apart from the Freecom for 60 euro here and there. The MSI Mega Sky 580, now finally supported, was taken of the shelves yesterday (seriously).

I only have two real requirements: possibility to attach an external antenna, and affordable. And supported by Linux of course. Any suggestions?

Pim