Re: MSI TV @nywhere a/d support

Hello Hartmut,
Ok. So you say the card is working for you now?
Again, my initial post was because I thought that others had problems (see January, Trevor Glen, same subject line), which I did run into (intermediately) while trying to get my card going. So I threw in a few ideas of my own.
I will upload some changes to my personal repository the next days.
May i ask you to test these and report?
I will leave you a note when i am ready.
I certainly can test the patches, but at the moment I cannot even reproduce the problems
syslog:
tda1004x: pll set failed
and I am running on a non-patched Debian Etch System on top of a standard linux kernel (versions 2.6.19.[12] and 2.6.20.3 tested). So at the moment I could only find that the patches leave the system intact.

Regards
Dietmar