HVR4000 status

Hi,

I’ve compiled the HVR4000 tree (~stoth/hvr4000) and so far I’ve been able to scan channels (DVB-S) successfully, but can’t get a picture. I’ve also had the DVB-T part of the card working fully (using the 2.6.19-gentoo-r5 kernel with card=56). Analogue didn’t work at all for me although it seemed to detect everything fine (I think it was tuner 63), the radio is not detected (I presume it’s not implemented). I’m wondering how far along the HVR4000 support is currently and whether I’ve achieved as much as is currently possible or if I have got something miss configured etc.

I’m using a combination of xine, mythtv, tvtime and the dvb utils (dvbscan etc). I’d like to offer to help as I’m keen to see if I can get this card working with MythTv. I’m also interested how you were able to do I2C snooping under M$.

Thanks for any help / info you can offer

Will Wiseman