Re: [RFC] Reviewed development procedures

CityK wrote:
> Hi Mauro,
>
> Here are my suggestions:

My apologies, the formatting of my message seemed to have got borked,
making it very difficult to see the changes/revisions I suggested. ... I
do notice, however, that when I began this reply, the replies quotation
of the contents of my original message restored my intended formatting.
So perhaps that is the best method for reviewing them (i.e. just select
"reply to" and just read the quoted section).  ... then again, maybe
this is a Thunderbird only issue.