Re: Nova-T 500 user experience (Juha Ruotsalainen) Re:Nova-T 500 user experience (OT: Mythtv / EIT)

I don't receive any EIT info, though. I wonder if this is because of
the relatively poor signal in my area or precisely because the
channels are externally scanned and then MythTV doesn't have all the
required info to receive EIT data.

I also didn't get EIT data when importing the channels. Same experience
as:
http://www.mythtvtalk.com/forum/archive/o_t/t_4939/epg_eit_does_not_work.html

After a channel scan by Mythtv EIT data worked for me. Maybe I used a
non Nova-T-500 card for the scan - I don't remember.