CAM bonded to subscription card with DVB-C

Hi don't thing this has been covered recently (if it has sorry)

My Cable co (StarHub Singapore) uses NagraVision Cards and CAMs which I know get bonded together in the Set Top Box at first boot, I have a spare card (never booted) as my package comes with 2 STBs is there a DVB-C card + CAM combo that can support this setup including grabbing the periodic key updates automatically?

My grueling research 8 months ago suggested not and a few searches just now don't show any change but, I wondered if things had moved on and my poor 5am search skills failed to show it?

I'm not trying to do anything clever or dodgey, I don't want to watch any channels I haven't payed for, I'm just getting cheesed off with the quality and CPU time involved in capping everything off composite

Thanks for any help, keep up the good work DVB devs

PS: if it's one of those things where it would work, but none of the devs have the hardware, tell me what to buy and I'll chuck it in a dedicated box on a dedicated network and give you an account on it.