Re: AGC settings for dtt761x, removal of lgh06xf driver

Michael Krufky wrote:
> Apart from that, it all looks correct to me, but I ran into some problems unrelated to
> your change...
>
> For some reason, the build system in your tree doesn't want to build
> cx88-dvb.ko  Even after doing "make allyesconfig" , I still get:
>
> .config:# CONFIG_VIDEO_CX88_DVB is not set
>
> Now, I do not see any changes in your tree that should cause this behavior, so one
> would normally write this off as user error... However, I have performed quite a
> few v4l-dvb hg builds on this box, and this is the first time this has ever happened.

OK.  I figured out what was causing this problem, and it is indeed a bug in your tree...

You forgot to remove "select DVB_TUNER_LGH06XF if !DVB_FE_CUSTOMISE" from the
"config VIDEO_CX88_DVB" section of drivers/media/video/cx88/Kconfig ...

This caused CONFIG_VIDEO_CX88_DVB to be unselected, because the build system couldn't
find CONFIG_DVB_TUNER_LGH06XF.

cheers,

Mike