Re: Need firmware for M9206

On Mon, Feb 26, 2007 at 02:30:02AM +0200, Aapo Tahkola wrote:
> Could be that it copies them on the fly.

That's certain, because the earlier bytes don't appear in the
.sys file.  I guess the first few bytes of the firmware are data
constants rather than code, and windows fills them in.

I got the device working under (real) Windows XP; the blue "power"
light doesn't come on when the firmware is loaded, only when the
Windows application is running.

Is further firmware required for the TDA10046A ?

> There have been some problems with some host controllers in the past
> that might explain those two firmwares. Also, one digivox we got
> working earlier has had stability issues on another computer.

Has it got enough power?

Nick.