Re: Need firmware for M9206

On Sun, Feb 25, 2007 at 02:22:57PM +0100, Pierre Willenbrock wrote:
> My guess is that the lsb is a checksum over the packet.

That makes sense; all the changes are within one packet.

> I have not tried
> to reproduce it, yet. If you look for the firmware in the windows device
> driver, you will probably find that the fields for pid and name are not
> filled.

I looked and found the "Ver 0.95" string twice inside the windows device
driver. I dumped 3k of data from those locations in the file and did a
comparison, and I found big differences, but I can't be sure that I
dumped the correct data. Anyway I have a firmware file now so I won't
dig any deeper into windows.

Nick.