Re: Has someoneincludedhttp://linuxtv.org/hg/~stoth/multiproto in another repo ?

Robert Longbottom wrote:
On Tue, February 20, 2007 8:58 pm, Steven Toth wrote:
Manu Abraham wrote:

We should have a new HVR4000 repository under stoth sometime over the
next couple of days.

Regards,

Steve

Will this include HVR3000 support as well?  Because the HVR3000 repository
wont compile against kernel >= 2.6.19
No.

I suggest you start another thread urging the public review of the HVR3000 framework changes. My previous posts describe the tree as experimental but it does demonstrate an approach to dealing with multiple DVB frontends on a single transport bus.

I would like to see this functionality reach the master v4l tree, but the approach needs proper review.

Until then, if someone would like to send a 2.4.19 path to me I'll happily update the hvr3000 repository.

Regards,

Steve