Re: DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual Digital 4

Peter D. wrote:
> There are three possibilities that spring to mind.
>
> One, DViCO produced a small batch of defective hardware that just happened
> to land in Melbourne.  (Does it work under Windows?)

I have this card and it works under Windows.  A scan picked up all channels
and they tune fine.  I'm also from Melbourne.  I have some usbsnoop traffic
from Windows that I've been collecting for Michael Krufky.  If anyone wants
it let me know.

Cheers,
--
Tom Clift