Re: more than 6 dvb cards possible?

With 13 cards, imagine what kind of copyright violation device you could make!
MPAA would have a field day with you.

DAMN why the hell doesn't this list have a reply-to header???

On 2/14/07, Ali H.M. Hoseini <alihmh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

I've searched this mailing list, and internet, and found that is
possible to have 6 dvb cards simultaneously with newer linux kerenls.
But is it possible to have more than 6 dvb cards? for example 8 dvb cards?

I've an industrial pc from icp electronics that lets me to install up to
13 pci cards. ( It has active backplane).

With the best wishes.

J. Anderson.