Re: DiB0700 firmware update (all DiBx700-devices, Nova-T 500, Nova-T Stick and others)

hi Patrick,

I have an Hauppauge Nova USB Stick (ID 7060). The new firmware helps at least
registering a frontend.

I'll switch to the 2.6.20 final now to see if there
**WARNING** I2C adapter driver [DiBX000 tuner I2C bus] forgot to specify
physical device; fix it!

message is gone now, too.

Thank you, Simon

--