af9005, remote with lircd

Sorry, it took me a little bit longer, to test if the remote even work in Windows.
And the result is: It does.
But the strange thing is, that even after the right input in Linux (btw. thank you for correcting me... damn how stupid I was) nothing happend.
I can press whatever i want to press but i do get no signal :/
The last debug messages which are written in the debug file are from booting up the system.
So could it be that I need a very different code or something like that?