Re: Old Twinhan CI not recognized anymore

Hi all,

I had the same problem with on of my Twinhan cards a couple of weeks ago.
I had lived with the problem for a couple of months by patching the kernel
to recognize my mysterious PCI id as a dst-card, however that was a PITA.

Anyhow, a couple of weeks ago, I tried the card in my windows machine.
Strangely enough, the proprietary windows drivers could detect the card
nicely. Then I tried the BDA drivers. Those had the same problems as the
dst drivers. However, I patched the inf-file of the BDA drivers with my
strange PCI id. The drivers were installed correctly and the machine was
rebooted. After the reboot, however, the driver installation procedure had
reflashed my EEPROM with a new firmware, which also included a correct PCI
id. After that I just moved the card to my Linux machine again and voila,
everything worked just fine.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,
Henrik