Re: Another Nova-T 500 Dual DVB-T Oops

A script that collects logfiles and reboots after an disconnect does both save your recording and collect data in an orderly way ; )

Unfortunatly I´m not able to change kernel right know so I can´t contribute =(

/Henrik

On 1/25/07, Matt Doran <matt.doran@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Henrik Beckman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On my myth box I have a simple script that checks messages every 10sec
> and reboots if the usb disconnect line appears, I collect timestamped
> copies of the messages files.
> A distinct pattern i still to occur, but some channels are worse than
> others, but that might be time of day caused reception variations.
>
> Starting recording 3min ahead gives the box time to reboot and resume
> recording.
>
> /Henrik

Thanks, but Oops' are bad and should never happen.  I'd like to work
with the driver developers on this list to resolve the issue.

I'd like to provide as much info as possible in the hope that we can get
this fixed properly.

Thanks,
Matt