Re: Another Nova-T 500 Dual DVB-T Oops

On 22 Jan 2007, at 23:28, Matt Doran wrote:

I've just recently setup a Mythtv box with a Hauppauge Nova-T 500 card. The machine also has an Avermedia A777, but I believe only the Nova-T was active at the time. The stack trace also has similarities with other reported oops's. It did look a little different to the other recent oops, so I thought I'd report it. Sorry if this is a duplicate report, I'm pretty new to all this.

Can you include some output from /var/log/messages before the oops itself? In my case I see USB disconnects, then an oops from something unrelated just after that.

--
Torgeir Veimo
torgeir@xxxxxxxxx