Re: Re: qt1010 / m9206 / gl861 / au6610 testers wanted

Aapo Tahkola wrote:
> I actually tested both trees until realizing differences between
> them didn't weren't related my stick. :)
>
>> I am going to shuffle some patches around, and set things such that I
>> can merge m920x while holding gl861 and au6610 behind until we can
>> resolve the issue with that zl10353 patch.

Aapo,

Please do one more final test of this tree:

http://linuxtv.org/hg/~mkrufky/megasky-m920x

If all works as expected, then I am ready to merge this into master.

Please note:  this tree contains support for the dvb-usb-m920x module ONLY.  The
gl861 and au6610 changesets have been split away into separate changesets.
We'll work on merging those after we resolve the zl10353 issue.

Combined functionality remains in the following newly pushed tree:

http://linuxtv.org/hg/~mkrufky/megasky

Please re-clone your local dev trees to account for this.  I apologize for any
inconvenience this may cause.

--
Michael Krufky