Re: [linux-dvb] driver for Techisat airstar telestick

Hello,

AFAIK there is no driver for this stick. I've asked here months ago without success. Also TechniSat support did not provided any usefull info. I've tried to sum up the info at my webpage http://dvb-t.vasicek.info/. I've done some USB communication sniffing, but I'm probably not skillful enough to create new driver.

I still have this device and can do some testing ...

Regards,
Roman