Re: dib0700 frontend not identified (Atopia AT-TV-USB3)

Some news again.

I've opened up the device to see that the chip is a DIB7700B. The exact reference is 7700B-BBXXa-G.
There is also a MT2060 chip.

In addition, I have sent a first request to get the programing manual for the Dibcom chip.

Eric

Eric Dujardin wrote:

Hello again,

I'm still hoping to use my Atopia USB key.

First it seems that something does not work in the mailing list, as I read Patrick Boetcher's answer to this message in the mailing list archive, but I did not receive it in my mail box. In contrast I have received
all the other messages.

Patrick was asking what I added at the beginning of dib7000m_identify(). It's just a memory dump, as
follows:

static int dib7000m_identify(struct dib7000m_state *state)
{
       u16 value;

       int i;
       for (i=0; i<1024; i+=16) {
               printk("%d", i);
               for (j=0; j<16; j+=2)
                       printk(" %x", dib7000m_read_word(state, i+j));
               printk("\n");
       }

As I said later on, it worked only once.

I also tried upgrading my motherboard's bios with no improvement.

I'd like to have access to Dibcom's specs to try to understand what's going on. Could anyone just send that to me (maybe Patrick), or do I have to ask them personally ? Who should I contact in
this case ?

Thanks to all,

Eric