Re: Current project state for WinTV Nova-T 500?

Mmmh, I'm not sure. The aerial is ok, it's the main antenna for the building and it have the apropiate amplifiers installed for TDT. It has even a direct line of sight with the local emitter in Barcelona  (Collserola tower), which it's only a few kilometers far. Moreover, I tested the same aerial with a low-cost standalone TDT tuner for TV and it found all the available channels without problems.

Anyway, thank you very much for your help and your quick answer.

Cheers,
  Eduard Huguet
  Barcelona (Spain)