Re: Current project state for WinTV Nova-T 500?

On 1/7/07, Eduard Huguet <eduardhc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The system it's currently working at half its possibilities as I can only find stations on two of the valid frequencies on Barcelona (Spain) area. This is both from within MythTV and outside it using dvbscan app. Using the second one, I get a "tunning failed" message for most of the frecuencies contained in /usr/share/dvb/scan/dvb-t/es-Collserola.

Hi,

I have the same card, and get great reception on all channels. I suggest you check and possible upgrade your aerial - tuning failed means you're not getting a strong enough signal for the card to lock on to.

Hope this helps,
Andrew