From: CityK <CityK@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: hermann pitton <hermann-pitton@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: Linux and Kernel Video <video4linux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>; Dwaine Garden <dwainegarden@xxxxxxxxxx>; linux-dvb@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, January 5, 2007 12:44:24 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: Problem with Kworld ATSC-110

hermann pitton wrote:
> it was just a typo adding the card to this case statement instead to the
> above one for the i2c remotes in saa7134_board_init1 saa7134-cards.c.
>
> It is already fixed in the followup patch and really did nothing else
> than the print out. I pointed to it on the video4linux-list, but forgot
> the copy for the linux-dvb ML.

Thanks Hermann .... I guess I originally missed/overlooked your v4l
reply, but checking back I do see it now!

Of interest to John, Dwaine and other users, I checked the card's entry
on the MythTV wiki
(http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Kworld_ATSC_110) and it has a
recent addition that cites that support for the analog side of the card
has recently been added to the SVN.  See:
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/12255

John wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> I'm having a problem getting the NTSC part of
> the card working. .... I can scan OTA channels with the top RF input but I
> can't get any NTSC signal from the RF bottom input. I
> can't figure out why it created the video0 socket yet
> it can't detect any signal.

John, take note of the part in the MythTV wiki entry about the F connectors

There was some discussion about the configuration of the Philips TUV
1236D frontend a while back.  Read through this thread for details:
http://www.spinics.net/lists/vfl/msg22625.html