Re: Freecom DVB-T & Analog TV USB Stick

Matteo Beniamino wrote:
> [...]
> If you look at the "ADStech Dual TV USB analog + DVB-T", you can see
> that this is a analog/digital USB stick that has both a TM6000 and a ZL10353.
> Good chances that this stick is like ours. If so, the remaining chips
> should be a TDA9874AH from Philips and a XC3028acq from Xceive.

Maybe I was wrong. After a little investigation I discovered that
probably the original model of our stick is the Wideview WT-620u Hybrid
TV receiver and it should use a TM352 or TM353 demodulator (I actually
tried to open the stick but I don't know how without damaging the cover!).
Anyway, according to wiki, Wideview was kind enough to provide
information for other sticks in the past.

Has anyone tried to directly contact them? I don't know what kind of
information should I ask for. Firmware? What chips does the stick use?
Custom protocol specification?

Any suggestion appreciated.

Thank you.

--