Just bought one of this. lsusb shows:

Device Descriptor:
  bLength                18
  bDescriptorType         1
  bcdUSB               2.00
  bDeviceSubClass         0
  bDeviceProtocol         0
  bMaxPacketSize0        64
  idVendor           0x14aa AVerMedia (again) or C&E
  idProduct          0x0620
  bcdDevice            0.01
  iManufacturer          16 Hybrid TV Receiver (TM6000)
  iProduct               32 Hybrid TV Receiver (TM6000)
  iSerial                64 2.0
  bNumConfigurations      1
[...]

I searched the list and I found a few people having no luck using this
device with Linux. I just tried to force detection of the stick, but I
did not manage to load anyone of the firmware. Has someone managed to
use it? Is there someone working on support for it? If there is
something I can do to help let me know: I'm a programmer, even if I
have almost no experience in driver writing. I have access to Windows
machines, if this can help.

Thank you.