Problem with Kworld ATSC-110

Hello Everyone,

I hope this mailing list is the correct place to ask
this question. I bought a Kworld ATSC-110 DVB tuner
card and I'm having a problem getting the NTSC part of
the card working. I installed the nxt2004 file to my
lib/firmware directory. I also added modprobe
saa7134-dvb to my rc.local (also tried my modules.conf
file)file. A dmesg shows the card was detected at boot
with card 90 and tuner 68. My distro creates the
/dev/video0 socket and the /dev/dvb/adapter0 socket. I
can scan OTA channels with the top RF input but I
can't get any NTSC signal from the RF bottom input. I
can't figure out why it created the video0 socket yet
it can't detect any signal. Any help or pointers would
be appreciated. I'm using kernel 2.6.17.14.

Thanks