TT S2

Hi,

I sent a previous message on TT S2 but it appears not to have reached the list.

Manu wrote

>Andrew Lyon wrote:

>> Hi,

>> How is driver support for Technotrend S2-3200 ? is it supported at

>> all? Is anybody actively working on driver support? if so I would be

>> willing to buy one and help with testing, perhaps provide access to a

>> system with the card installed if that would help.

>current status of the stb0899 driver, DVB-S tunes, DVB-S2 not yet. Still hammering on it.

>> Or are any other dvb-s cards with CI supported?

>quite some

>Manu

I have downloaded the latest file mp-stb0899-f8b78d9b0284 from:

http://thadathil.net:8000/cgi-bin/hgwebdir.cgi/mp-stb0899.

After changing  VERSION(2,6,18 to VERSION(2,6,17 in dvb_net.c make appeared to build the files and make install succeeded. But the tv card is not recognized and the are no /dev/dvb devices. My kernel is 2.6.17-5mdv. My modprobe.preload file and output from lspci and lsmod are attached. I would appreciate any help

Regards

Peter Cockle